Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mule_user <sg...@aol.com> on 2009/09/18 18:47:32 UTC

CXF 2.2.3 in RAD 7.5 (WebSphere 6.1 test server with Servlet 2.4)

I am using all the jars that come with CXF 2.2.3 to deploy a very simple
Hello World proof of concept type application. The application does not get
deployed in WebSphere 6.1 test server that comes with RAD 7.5 that uses
Servlet 2.4 specification.  I get the error below:

Publishing failed
    Deployment from com.ibm.ast.ws.jaxws.deployer.JAXWSDeployer had errors:
      Tools for WebSphere V6.1 must be installed in order to generate
WebSphere V6.1 compliant code.

Any suggestion on how to run ANY VERSION of CXF in WebSphere test server 6.1
will be appreciated.

Re: CXF 2.2.3 in RAD 7.5 (WebSphere 6.1 test server with Servlet 2.4)

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Can you try to export the project as an EAR file and deploy it using
WebSphere's admin console? This should give us an indication of what
the problem is.

Andreas

Posted by mule_user <sg...@aol.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.