Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by BankUser <an...@db.com> on 2010/06/11 21:43:32 UTC

MessagingException: SendSync failed

Hello

our ServiceMix based system consumes data from JMS queue. From time to time
it become blocked with message:

org.apache.servicemix.jbi.ExchangeTimeoutException: Exchange has timed out:
InOnly
error: javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: SendSync failed

these are the only one messages in log

Does anybody knows the strategy to solve this?

thank you

Re: MessagingException: SendSync failed

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Quick question
Do you already send DONE message to finish InOnly MessageExchange?

Freeman
On 2010-6-12, at 上午3:43, BankUser wrote:

> Hello
>
> our ServiceMix based system consumes data from JMS queue. From time
> to time
> it become blocked with message:
>
> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.ExchangeTimeoutException: Exchange has
> timed out:
> InOnly
> error: javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: SendSync failed
>
> these are the only one messages in log
>
> Does anybody knows the strategy to solve this?
>
> thank you

Freeman Fang
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com