Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sakar Kawle <im...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/28 03:51:29 UTC

JetSpeed on WebSphere

Are there any pointers/docs/url's that can help us to install JetSpeed
on WebSphere. I tried searching for information... but found none. We
have Jetspeed running all "out-of-the-box" on Tomcat but we want to run
this on WebSphere.

I found messages that indicate to me that people have tried this
successfully. Currently I do not know what are all the components needed to
get this running successfully on WebSphere.

Thanks in Advance,

Sakar