Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Greg Dickie <gr...@max-t.com> on 2006/03/21 13:39:56 UTC

Upgrade to CentOS 4.3 breaks subversion

Hi,

  I've just updated a build machine to CentOS 4.3 and suddenly
subversion is busted. Has anyone else seen this in RHEL 4.3? Subversion
itself was not updated but apr was. I tried reverting it and it did not
help. I realize this is not strictly a subversion problem but if anyone
could give me a hint as to how to find the problematic RPM it would be
most appreciated.

The error I now get is:

[greg@edinburgh lvm2]$ svn up
svn: REPORT request failed on '/packages/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/packages/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn)

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Greg

--
Greg Dickie
just a guy

Re: Upgrade to CentOS 4.3 breaks subversion

Posted by Nick Thompson <ni...@agere.com>.
NFS locks borked? I'm pretty sure FSFS requires working locks.

Posted by Greg Dickie <gr...@max-t.com>.

Posted by Greg Dickie <gr...@max-t.com>.
Indeed we did test that and it seems the problem does occur when using
our 2.4.21-ish NFS server but not when using another CentOS4.3 NFS
server.

Thanks for the reply,
Greg

Posted by Nico Kadel-Garcia <nk...@comcast.net>.