Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <gi...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/11 09:43:57 UTC

Failure in compile trunk

Good morning everyone,

it seems that the commit r1566802 introduced a dependency to an artifact
that is not available on maven repo.

http://markmail.org/message/6gsaop3mfxccxkjn

Currently not blocked as working on own branch so avoiding the morning
merge for now ;)

Cheers
Davide

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Davide Giannella <gi...@gmail.com>.
On 11/02/2014 13:15, Angela Schreiber wrote:
> in this case i would suggest that we remove the workaround and
> just disable the broken module util we have a regular release of
> the felix bundle by end of this week... that would be perfectly
> fine IMO.
+1

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
never mind. we already did that :-)

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
hi

in this case i would suggest that we remove the workaround and
just disable the broken module util we have a regular release of
the felix bundle by end of this week... that would be perfectly
fine IMO.

regards
angela

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2014-02-11 13:55, Michael Dürig wrote:

> On 11.2.14 1:35 , Chetan Mehrotra wrote:
>> For now I have implemented a workaround with [1]. This should get us
>> moving forward.
>
> Seems this is still not sufficient. See
> https://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk/builds/4350/steps/compile/logs/stdio

I just removed oak-auth-* from the main POM.

Best regards, Julian

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
For now I have implemented a workaround with [1]. This should get us
moving forward.

This would be fixed with proper released version of JAAS bundle by end
of this week once the release is approved in Felix project

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] http://svn.apache.org/r1567089

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.
Its also referenced from oak-auth-external/pom.xml

Thanks
Amit

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Failure in compile trunk

Posted by Davide Giannella <gi...@gmail.com>.
On 11/02/2014 08:48, Michael Dürig wrote:
> ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project oak-core: Could not resolve
> dependencies for project
> org.apache.jackrabbit:oak-core:bundle:0.17-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
> artifact org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.jaas:jar:0.0.1-R1560269 in
> central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)
Sorry, forgot the error message :(

D.

Re: Failure in compile trunk