Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/05/11 14:09:44 UTC

Re: COGS costing method is not supported Error

Hello Shweta,

Please check the records of "InventoryItem" entity for your sales order.

If "accountingQuantityTotal"  field is *ZERO *for respective inventory item
then it will throw this error.

Why?

Because, at the time of item issuances, GL postings are done in "
*INVENTORY_ACCOUNT*" account. And system takes "accountingQuantityTotal"
into consideration to calculate postings to be done in "INVENTORY_ACCOUNT".
And when system gets accountingQuantityTotal = 0, it returns error.

Thanks & Regards
--

Vaibhav Jain
Hotwax Systems,