Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/11 18:19:02 UTC

viewing current relationships loaded on the grunt shell

I looked through the help and the docs pages but couldn't find anything that did this.  Is there any way to show a list of current relations loaded while on the grunt shell?  It would seem that the information is available, just not exposed via a command.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Re: viewing current relationships loaded on the grunt shell

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

If I understand it correctly, you would want to get a list of all the
aliases loaded in the grunt. Is there a use case for this scenario/command?
.pig_history can fetch you the last few commands fired on the grunt. Also,
explaining the most dependent alias would fetch you all the dependent ones
with (in) the plan.

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: viewing current relationships loaded on the grunt shell

Posted by Daniel Dai <ji...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Currently no. Seems useful, can you open a Jira ticket so we may include
in future release?

Thanks
Daniel