Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Sandeep Raman <sa...@tcs.com> on 2008/03/24 09:42:40 UTC

Error While deploying war.

Mar 24, 2008 2:09:50 PM
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.webapp.WebAppServletHost ini
tContextPath
INFO: initContextPath: /LOSComposite
Mar 24, 2008 2:09:51 PM
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.builder.impl.CompositeBu
ilderImpl$1 problem
WARNING: Service not found for component service:
ComposerComponent/ComposerServ
ice
Mar 24, 2008 2:09:51 PM
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorI
mpl activate
WARNING: Skipping component service not defined in the component type:
ComposerC
omponent#ComposerService

Above given is My stackTrace. What is tht I am missing here.
I am deploying a war file having a binding.ws URI and the context path is
/LOSComposite.

My composite file is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
 * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 * distributed with this work for additional information
 * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
 * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
 * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
 * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
 * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
 * specific language governing permissions and limitations
 * under the License.
-->

<composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
        targetNamespace="http://eai"
        xmlns:hw="http://eai"
        name="LOS">

   <component name="EAI1Component" >
        <implementation.java
class="com.tcs.mswitch.synchronous.Main_ESB"/>
   </component>

    <component name="EAI2Component" >
        <implementation.java
class="com.tcs.mswitch.synchronous.Main_ESB"/>
    </component>

    <component name="EAI3Component" >
        <implementation.java
class="com.tcs.mswitch.synchronous.Main_ESB"/>
    </component>

 <component name="ComposerComponent">
        <implementation.java class="eai.ComposerImpl" />
     <service name="ComposerService" promote="ComposerComponent">
                <interface.java interface="eai.Composer" />
                   <binding.ws
uri="http://localhost:8080/LOSComposite/LOSComposerService"/>
        </service>

    </component>

</composite>

Regards
Sandeep Raman.
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Error While deploying war.

Posted by Sandeep Raman <sa...@tcs.com>.
I removed and saw, its the same error.
Infact i put that promote thing to see if i can avoid this error. any
other suggestion

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.