Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/08/13 12:34:05 UTC

AW: compile problem in CocoonServlet.java

Did you remove the build directory (build clean) beforehand?

I updated the LogKit to B4 today, it seems that
this version is not available when you compile.

Carsten

<http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: AW: compile problem in CocoonServlet.java

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
At 12:34 PM +0200 13/8/01, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>Did you remove the build directory (build clean) beforehand?
>
>I updated the LogKit to B4 today, it seems that
>this version is not available when you compile.

Thanks Carsten,

I did a 'clean', removed old versions of LogKit, and it then built fine.

regards Jeremy