Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Hatcher Matthew <MJ...@qinetiq.com> on 2003/09/08 15:21:00 UTC

Exception occurs when deploying service (Win32)

Hi,

I'm running Axis 1.1 under Tomcat 4.1 (Windows 2000).

I'm having difficulty deploying any services - all I get is a rather
unhelpful exception message. happyaxis.jsp is fine.

> java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd
Processing file deploy.wsdd
Exception:: (0)Null

Any ideas what could be causing the problem? I've tried them all on a linux
server (same versions)and they function and deploy correctly.

Cheers,

Matt Hatcher.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to our Customer Contact Centre may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.

Re: Exception occurs when deploying service (Win32)

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Matt Hatcher,

I had the same problem once. It was caused because Axis could not find the
wsdd file. Make sure that the wsdd server-config file is in the webInf
folder.

Regards,
Dimuthu.