Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Jamal BERRICH <jb...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/19 00:50:36 UTC

Pivot update

Hi every body,
    The last version off apache pivot 2.04 is dated on May 19, 2014
     So why when don't have a new version off Pivot ?
     I want to start my  new project with a new version and i hope to be
the 3.0 version
Best,
Jamal

Re: Pivot update

Posted by Jamal BERRICH <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,
      i have ro integrate a pivot frame in the swing application but i have
always a display problem when the swing application xontainer is reseized.
we don't have an alternative to repaint methode in pivot :(

Best,

RE: Pivot update

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
Hi Jamal,
                That capability isn’t there yet, but seems like it would be a reasonable thing to do next.  Also, there is an existing issue to add Input Method Editor support to the text controls.

~Roger

Re: Pivot update

Posted by Jamal BERRICH <jb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roger,