Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2017/10/11 15:34:25 UTC

Re: got Warn message - "the expected leader session ID did not equal the received leader session ID " when using LocalFlinkMiniCluster to interpret scala code

Hi,

I think you can make it start the Web Frontend via

conf.setBoolean(ConfigConstants.LOCAL_START_WEBSERVER, true);

In the future, this will become moot, though, when the JobManager has a proper REST API that is always there.

Best,
Aljoscha

> On 27. Sep 2017, at 11:40, XiangWei Huang <xw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Till,
>
> 	I’ve found that a StandaloneMiniCluster doesn’t startup web fronted when it is running.so,how can i cancel a running job on it with restful method.
>
> Cheers,
> Till
>
>> 在 2017年9月20日,15:43,Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> 写道:
>>
>> Hi XiangWei,
>>
>> programmatically there is no nice tooling yet to cancel jobs on a dedicated cluster. What you can do is to use Flink's REST API to issue a cancel command [1]. You have to send a GET request to the target URL `/jobs/:jobid/cancel`. In the future we will improve the programmatic job control which will allow you to do these kind of things more easily.
>>
>> [1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/monitoring/rest_api.html#job-cancellation
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Till
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 5:46 AM, XiangWei Huang <xw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Till,
>>
>>      Thanks for your answer,it worked when i use StandaloneMiniCluster,but another problem is that i can’t find a way to cancel
>> a running Flink job without shutting down the cluster,for LocalFlinkMiniCluster i can do  it with below code :
>>
>>    for (job <- cluster.getCurrentlyRunningJobsJava()) {
>>       cluster.stopJob(job)
>>    }
>>
>>    Is it possible to cancel a running Flink job without shutting down a StandaloneMiniCluster ?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> XiangWei
>>

>>> 在 2017年9月14日,16:58,Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> 写道:
>>>
>>> Hi XiangWei,
>>>
>>> the problem is that the LocalFlinkMiniCluster can no longer be used in combination with a RemoteExecutionEnvironment. The reason is that the LocalFlinkMiniCluster uses now an internal leader election service and assigns leader ids to its components. Since this is an internal service it is not possible to retrieve this information like it is the case with the ZooKeeper based leader election services.
>>>
>>> Long story short, the Flink Scala shell currently does not work with a LocalFlinkMiniCluster and would have to be fixed to work properly together with a local execution environment. Until then, I recommend starting a local standalone cluster and let the code run there.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Till
>>>

>>> On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 6:21 AM, XiangWei Huang <xw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> dear all,
>>>
>>> Below is the code i execute:
>>>
>>> import java.io._
>>> import java.net.{URL, URLClassLoader}
>>> import java.nio.charset.Charset
>>> import java.util.Collections
>>> import java.util.concurrent.atomic.AtomicBoolean
>>>
>>> import com.netease.atom.common.util.logging.Logging
>>> import com.netease.atom.interpreter.Code.Code
>>> import com.netease.atom.interpreter.{Code, Interpreter, InterpreterResult, InterpreterUtils}
>>> import io.netty.buffer._
>>> import org.apache.flink.api.scala.FlinkILoop
>>> import org.apache.flink.client.CliFrontend
>>> import org.apache.flink.client.cli.CliFrontendParser
>>> import org.apache.flink.client.program.ClusterClient
>>> import org.apache.flink.configuration.{QueryableStateOptions, Configuration, ConfigConstants, GlobalConfiguration}
>>> import org.apache.flink.runtime.akka.AkkaUtils
>>> import org.apache.flink.runtime.minicluster.{StandaloneMiniCluster, LocalFlinkMiniCluster}
>>>
>>> import scala.Console
>>> import scala.beans.BeanProperty
>>> import scala.collection.JavaConversions._
>>> import scala.collection.mutable
>>> import scala.collection.mutable.{ArrayBuffer, ListBuffer}
>>> import scala.runtime.AbstractFunction0
>>> import scala.tools.nsc.Settings
> [...]
>>>       if (!continuation) {
>>>         val currentCommand: String = incomplete
>>>         var res: Results.Result = null
>>>         try {
>>>           res = Console.withOut(System.out)(new AbstractFunction0[Results.Result] {
>>>             override def apply() = {
>>>               imain.interpret(currentCommand + s)
>>>             }
>>>           }.apply())
>>>         } catch {
>>>           case e: Exception =>
>>>             logError("Interpreter Exception ", e)
>>>             return new InterpreterResult(Code.ERROR, InterpreterUtils.getMostRelevantMessage(e))
>>>         }
>>>         r = getResultCode(res)
>>>         if (r == Code.ERROR) {
>>>           return new InterpreterResult(r, out.toString)
>>>         } else if (r eq Code.INCOMPLETE) {
>>>           incomplete += s + "\n"
>>>         } else {
>>>           incomplete = ""
>>>         }
>>>       }
>>>     }
>>>
>>>     if (r eq Code.INCOMPLETE) {
>>>       return new InterpreterResult(r, "Incomplete expression")
>>>     }
>>>     else {
>>>       return new InterpreterResult(r, out.buffer().toString(Charset.forName("utf-8")))
>>>     }
>>>   }
>>>
>>>   private def getResultCode(r: Results.Result): Code = {
>>>     if (r.isInstanceOf[Results.Success.type]) {
>>>       return Code.SUCCESS
>>>     }
>>>     else if (r.isInstanceOf[Results.Incomplete.type]) {
>>>       return Code.INCOMPLETE
>>>     }
>>>     else {
>>>       return Code.ERROR
>>>     }
>>>   }
>>>
>>>   }
>>> }
>>>
>>> object FlinkInterpreter extends Logging {
>>>   var ourClassloader: ClassLoader = _
>>>
>>>   def main(args: Array[String]): Unit = {
>>>     val interpreter: FlinkInterpreter = new FlinkInterpreter
>>>     val code =
>>>       """
>>>         |val dataStream = senv.fromElements(1,2,3,4,5)
>>>         |dataStream.countWindowAll(2).sum(0).print()
>>>         |senv.execute("My streaming program")
>>>       """.stripMargin
>>>     interpreter.open
>>>     val result = interpreter.interpret(code)
>>>   }
>>> }
>>>
>>> The error messages i got are:
>>> …
>>> …
>>> [WARN] [17/09/13 12:04:52] [org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager] Discard message LeaderSessionMessage(00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000,SubmitJob(JobGraph(jobId: 1b923a7a54c06ffa1c91d276a45be826),EXECUTION_RESULT_AND_STATE_CHANGES)) because the expected leader session ID 678ef53b-ff25-4298-b566-9c2d9e7371c7 did not equal the received leader session ID 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.
>>> [INFO] [17/09/13 12:05:52] [org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobSubmissionClientActor] Terminate JobClientActor.
>>> [INFO] [17/09/13 12:05:52] [org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobSubmissionClientActor] Disconnect from JobManager Actor[akka.tcp://flink@localhost:63522/user/jobmanager#82627940].
>>> [INFO] [17/09/13 12:05:52] [akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator] Shutting down remote daemon.
>>> [INFO] [17/09/13 12:05:52] [akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator] Remote daemon shut down; proceeding with flushing remote transports.
>>> [INFO] [17/09/13 12:05:52] [akka.remote.RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator] Remoting shut down.