Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Igor Kozlov <ko...@softline.kiev.ua> on 2003/02/04 15:10:23 UTC

Attribute in Cache Taglib

Hello!

I propose change <rtexprvalue> in attribute key in tags <cache> and
<invalidate> to support runtime expression.
Because one jsp file can have more then one global view, that may be
cached.

For example :

<cache:cache scope="session" name="announces" key="<%=session.getAttribute(WebKeys.CLIENT_LOCALE).toString()%>" >
</cache:cache>

In this example one jsp can process request for several locales.

Re: Attribute in Cache Taglib

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
You may want to write to the taglib group instead.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html

To subscribe to that list:
   taglibs-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org
or