Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/01 10:16:22 UTC

Writing plugins for NetBeans 11.0

Hi all,
  I would like to start playing with the new Gradle support in my NB Spring
Boot plugin (https://github.com/AlexFalappa/nb-springboot) which is written
using maven and uses the RELEASE82 artifacts from the repository at
http://bits.netbeans.org/nexus/content/groups/netbeans.

I know that the publication of maven artifacts for the platform modules is
ongoing.

What should I do ?  Is there a way to work on the platform in development
(say a RELEASE11-SNAPSHOT in maven parlance) or is it better to wait for
official publication of maven artifacts? Is there any documentation on
working with the bleeding edge platform using maven?

Regards,
Alex

Re: Writing plugins for NetBeans 11.0

Posted by Alessandro <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lazslo,
  Yes I started developing that plugin in May 2016 with a first public
release in June for NetBeans 8.1 and Java 7 (wow, time flies). It’s already
Apache 2.0 licensed thus could be merged in the future should I decide to
donate it.

Had a look at PR 1114 diffs, very interesting, that should allow to run and
debug SpringBoot gradle projects right? Thank you for your swift reaction
to my wishes!

Looking forward to its merge into master.

Regards,
Alex

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.