Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/18 13:47:54 UTC

[poll] Memory Mapped Appender in 2.1 vs 2.2?

Any thoughts on merging the MMA for 2.1 vs. 2.2?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [poll] Memory Mapped Appender in 2.1 vs 2.2?

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
You the man! Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [poll] Memory Mapped Appender in 2.1 vs 2.2?

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
All interesting stuff!