Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/03/09 06:29:38 UTC

file headers

NLPCrafters,
All file headers have been updated in the current 'nlpcraft' repo (to ASF
2.0). Please make sure to use this header for any new files, if any.

Please update from 'release' branch.

Thank you,
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: file headers

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
There's RAT plugin (at least for Maven, but I believe for Gradle as
well) that does a number of necessary release checks on the source code.
I'd consider using it in the future.

--
   Cos