Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Andrew Marlow <ap...@student.open.ac.uk> on 2003/07/09 11:43:01 UTC

Ant documentation as PDF and HTML

Guys,

I sent the email below to Steve Iseran but he
is snowed under and suggested that I post it here.
---
I have completed the first pass of the Ant document.
And not a moment too soon it seems. Already I see
checkin notices about certain page updates.

Please check out my web page updates (http://www.marlowa.plus.com/ant.html)

Please let me know where you think we ought to go from here.
I am quite pushed for time now so it may be a while before I am able
to put the cross references in.

Regards,

Andrew
----
There is an emerald here the size of a plover's egg!