Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tomas Larsson <to...@tlec.se> on 2007/09/14 01:17:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Error message, why??

 Why am I getting this error.

"org.apache.commons.net.io.CopyStreamException: IOException"

 I'm trying to use a java applet in order to circumvent the
 limitations of apache HTTP file-uploads.
 The applett connects to the ftp-server and upload the file.
 I am testing with a 450MB file and at some 60% I am getting
 this error, what is it and how do I resolve it?

 With best regards

 Tomas Larsson
 Sweden
 http://www.tlec.se
 http://www.ebaman.com

 Verus Amicus Est Tamquam Alter Idem

Re: [users@httpd] Error message, why??

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 9/13/07, Tomas Larsson <to...@tlec.se> wrote:

>  Why am I getting this error.
>
> "org.apache.commons.net.io.CopyStreamException: IOException"
>
>  I'm trying to use a java applet in order to circumvent the
>  limitations of apache HTTP file-uploads.
>  The applett connects to the ftp-server and upload the file.
>  I am testing with a 450MB file and at some 60% I am getting
>  this error, what is it and how do I resolve it?

Since this is an error from the applet, it is highly unlikely it has
anything to do with the apache http server. You should probably find a
forum to help you debug your applet.

Joshua.