Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by oj49 <18...@novagate.com> on 2000/11/17 19:42:21 UTC

tomcat/freeBSD

Hi,
Anyone out there running Tomcat with the freeBSD port of JDK1.2.2 on any recent
of freeBSD? Any pointers or comments?

thanks
-aaz

Re: tomcat/freeBSD - mod_jk

Posted by AC <sm...@lisea.com>.
I'm running Tomcat 3.2b6 on a FreeBsd 4.1.1-STABLE with both Jdk 1.8, Jdk
1.2 Linux and native Jdk 1.2 Beta. I did some test with velometer and the
response are quite good with all the versions.
The fastest was the Linux version (!) but now I'm stressing the native 1.2
to check if is stable enough (and for servlets an jsp seems to be stable.
No crash till now). In production environment I'm still using the 1.8 with
TYA jit.

I'm still using the mod_jserv because I had some problems with mod_jk (I
have not tested the latest versions).  If anyone has tested it, any helps
are welcome.

thanks
andrea

Re: tomcat/freeBSD