Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/05/17 19:24:05 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-Master-Commit-Build » jclouds Google Compute Engine provider #553

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Commit-Build/org.apache.stratos$gce/553/>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-Master-Commit-Build » jclouds Google Compute Engine provider #553

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Thanks Lahiru! I just commented it and pushed to master branch.

Thanks

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 11:12 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> +1 Imesh. We can comment this since this has been giving intermittent
> errors recently.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> This error has been raised by the following jclouds GCE unit test method:
>>
>> org.jclouds.googlecomputeengine.compute.functions.GoogleComputeEngineImageToImageTest
>> {
>>    public void testArbitratyImageName() {
>>       GoogleComputeEngineImageToImage imageToImage = new
>> GoogleComputeEngineImageToImage();
>>       Image image = imageBuilder.name("arbitratyname").build();
>>       org.jclouds.compute.domain.Image transformed =
>> imageToImage.apply(image);
>>       assertEquals(transformed.getName(), image.getName());
>>       assertEquals(transformed.getId(), image.getName());
>>       assertEquals(transformed.getProviderId(), image.getId());
>>       assertSame(transformed.getOperatingSystem().getFamily(),
>> OsFamily.LINUX);
>>    }
>> }
>>

>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Commit-Build/org.apache.stratos$gce/553/testReport/junit/org.jclouds.googlecomputeengine.compute.functions/GoogleComputeEngineImageToImageTest/testArbitratyImageName/
>>
>> This is failing randomly due to some reason, may be we could comment out
>> this unit test as we do not do any jclouds development.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <
>> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> See <
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Commit-Build/org.apache.stratos$gce/553/
>>> >

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2

> Lahiru Sandaruwan
> Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
> Senior Software Engineer,
> WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> phone: +94773325954
> email: lahirus@wso2.com blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/

Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: Stratos-Master-Commit-Build » jclouds Google Compute Engine provider #553

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Devs,

Jenkins build is back to stable : Stratos-Master-Commit-Build » jclouds Google Compute Engine provider #554

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Commit-Build/org.apache.stratos$gce/554/changes>