Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brecht Schoolmeesters <br...@zappware.com> on 2011/09/09 10:18:49 UTC

map:serialize http 404 status code in map:handle-errors

Hi,

I think there is a bug in cocoon. When I try the following, the cocoon
server returns http status code 200. It should return http 404:

 <map:handle-errors>
        <map:generate src="error.xml"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml" status-code="404"/>
</map:handle-errors>

This is very strange because when I set status codes 500, 400, 401, ...
these all work. The only one that doesn't work is the 404 not found status
code. The problem only occurs within the <map:handle-errors> tag.

Thanks in advance,
Brecht