Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2021/07/18 07:35:40 UTC

Re: Beta access to the new GitHub issues for Apache ?

Hi All,

Jarek, signed up.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Beta access to the new GitHub issues for Apache ?

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Actually this is the conversation -
https://the-asf.slack.com/archives/CBX4TSBQ8/p1624615203074400.  The
previous link was where I spoke about it in Slack.

J.

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: Beta access to the new GitHub issues for Apache ?

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: Beta access to the new GitHub issues for Apache ?

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Beta access to the new GitHub issues for Apache ?

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Thanks Gavin. As explained on slack, I have a meeting with Matthew Butler-

--
+48 660 796 129