Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2016/08/05 11:44:23 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling i18n 2.4.10 Take II

Hi,

unfortunately no one discovered before the 2.4.8 release of i18n that it
is broken. This release fixes the problem.
This is a respin of the release, I decided to go with the same version
as the time until the previous version was cancelled was very very short.

We solved 1 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12338070

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1495

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1495 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Sling i18n 2.4.10 Take II

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
The vote passes with three binding +1 votes.

Thanks everyone

 Carsten

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling i18n 2.4.10 Take II

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1
Ian

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.