Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by German Parente <ge...@usharesoft.com> on 2013/07/17 12:17:16 UTC

Question about reconciliation task.

Hi,

I am working with a configuration where I use to provision users/roles
into syncope through reconciliation task.

After running this task, I see that the user login to syncope is, in
fact, the "cn" of ldap user and not the "uid" attribute of the user.

In the configuration of my ldap_connector, there's the following setting:

Uid Attribute => "cn"

So, I just replace this value by "uid" and then the creation of users in
syncope is taking place as expected.

But the reconciliation task finishes with status "FAILURE" and the
exception shown at the end of this message.

Any idea of what could be happening will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

German.

While syncing on connector

org.quartz.JobExecutionException: While syncing on connector [See nested
exception:
org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException:
No attribute named uid found in the search result]
     at
org.apache.syncope.core.sync.impl.SyncJob.executeWithSecurityContext(SyncJob.java:434)
     at
org.apache.syncope.core.sync.impl.SyncJob.doExecute(SyncJob.java:341)
     at
org.apache.syncope.core.quartz.AbstractTaskJob.execute(AbstractTaskJob.java:104)
     at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:213)
     at
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:557)
Caused by:
org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException:
No attribute named uid found in the search result
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping.createUid(LdapSchemaMapping.java:256)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping.createUid(LdapSchemaMapping.java:232)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.search.LdapSearch.createConnectorObject(LdapSearch.java:265)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.search.LdapSearch.access$000(LdapSearch.java:67)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.search.LdapSearch$1.handle(LdapSearch.java:143)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.search.DefaultSearchStrategy.doSearch(DefaultSearchStrategy.java:76)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.search.LdapInternalSearch.execute(LdapInternalSearch.java:70)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.search.LdapSearch.execute(LdapSearch.java:138)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.LdapConnector.executeQuery(LdapConnector.java:135)
     at
org.connid.bundles.ldap.LdapConnector.executeQuery(LdapConnector.java:56)
     at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.SearchImpl.rawSearch(SearchImpl.java:105)
     at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.SearchImpl.search(SearchImpl.java:82)
     at
     at
     at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.ConnectorAPIOperationRunnerProxy.invoke(ConnectorAPIOperationRunnerProxy.java:93)
     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy326.search(Unknown Source)
     at
     at
     at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.ThreadClassLoaderManagerProxy.invoke(ThreadClassLoaderManagerProxy.java:100)
     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy326.search(Unknown Source)
     at
     at
     at
org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.BufferedResultsProxy$BufferedResultsHandler.run(BufferedResultsProxy.java:162)

Re: Question about reconciliation task.

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.

https://connid.atlassian.net/browse/LDAP-12

Posted by German Parente <ge...@usharesoft.com>.