Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2009/02/01 13:10:21 UTC

FtpServer 1.0.0-RC2 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of
FtpServer 1.0.0-RC2.

This release contains bug fixes for some last minute bugs found in
RC1. If all goes well, this is what will become 1.0.0. Feedback on
feature requests, bugs or
questions are most welcome at our mailing lists.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

The latest release is now available here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html

A list of all the resolved issues for this this release is available here :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10571&styleName=Html&version=12313596

We're now getting close on 1.0.0 and we therefore urge you to try this
release in your projects. The final release of 1.0.0 will be what we
recommend for production use.

Thanks !

/niklas