Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by David Johnson <db...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/19 21:11:33 UTC

jackrabbit-jcr-rmi-1.2.1.jar missing jackrabbit-rmi-service.xml?

It seems that the jackrabbit-jcr-rmi-1.2.1.jar is missing the
jackrabbit-rmi-service.xml file that was included in previous releases.  It
appears that this is missing in from the maven build process, so the
packaging is incomplete.

Thanks,
-Dave

Re: jackrabbit-jcr-rmi-1.2.1.jar missing jackrabbit-rmi-service.xml?

Posted by David Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
Done - *JCR-715 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-715>*

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Fwd: jackrabbit-jcr-rmi-1.2.1.jar missing jackrabbit-rmi-service.xml?

Posted by David Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
This thread originally intended for the developer list - sorry.

-Dave

The directory jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/src/resources should be moved to
jackrabbit-jcr-rmi/src/main/resources to fix this issue.

-Dave

Posted by David Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.