Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Spin <sp...@web.de> on 2006/07/04 13:27:39 UTC

struts portlet bridge -
Hello,
I want to use the bridge together with the jsp:

<%@ taglib
	uri="http://portals.apache.org/bridges/struts/tags-portlet-html"
	prefix="html"%>
<jsp:include flush="true" page="<html:rewrite
page='einbind.jsp'/>"></jsp:include>

This line is only for practice, my goal is to call an action:
<jsp:include flush="true" page="<html:rewrite
page='start.do'/>"></jsp:include>

I try to include actionURL or renderURL in the jsp and also in the
struts-portlet-config. But the error stays alway the same kind:
(source code)
The requested resource (/Tiger7/<html:rewrite page='einbind.jsp'/>) is not
available<br>

What is wrong? How can I use <html:rewrite in my jsp. I found
http://portals.apache.org/bridges/multiproject/portals-bridges-struts/features.html
but this could not help me.
Thanks for help
Spin

Re: struts portlet bridge - Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
You cannot include one JSP tag into another JSP tag.