Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yves Sy <yv...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/01 05:26:28 UTC

contrib:Table alternate row color

Hi,

I'm trying to get the alternate row color effect with Table but after
generating the html source, I see that Table automatically writes
class="someColumnValue" in the TD of the table which ends up
overwriting the TR's odd-even CSS class I specified...

        columns="someResult:Result:someResult"
        pageSize="20"
    	rowsClass="ognl:beans.evenOdd.next"
    	width='783' border='1' cellpadding='2' cellspacing='0'/>

.. the html output ends up something like...

CR40076

... hence the tr's class ends up getting overridden.

Anyone know how I can prevent TD's class attribute from being output by Table?

Br,
-Yves-

--
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk I have a work station...