Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/04 20:40:57 UTC

Pre-import Notebooks

I want to pre-import my own notebooks in my Zeppelin build. I see that under my notebook/ folder there are following folders:
2A94M5J1Z  2BWJFTXKJ  2BYEZ5EVK  2C2AUG798  2C35YU814  2C57UKYWR  2CC5E4N4M

Under each one of them there’s a note.json file representing a notebook file. My question is, how do I go about adding my own notebook? I suppose I should create a new folder, but what name should I give it? Do names such as 2A94M5J1Z have meanings? What if I want to group two notebooks in a same group?

Thank you,
Chaoran Yu

Re: Pre-import Notebooks

Posted by Chaoran Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
To answer my own question, these names are meaningless random names. As long as they match with IDs in note.json, they’ll show up in Zeppelin UI