Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by maketo <ma...@SDF.ORG> on 2017/03/23 22:14:49 UTC

IGNITE-2693 questions

Hello,

I am coming back to the IGNITE-2693
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2693) ticket and am at a
bit of a loss. How do I go about getting all the errors thrown during the
CI tests? Which test suite do I even choose?

Thanks!
Oddo

--
Quiet waters dig through mountains

Re: IGNITE-2693 questions

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Oddo,

Please look through this section that explains how to run tests on TeamCity:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request>

At the end of a suite execution if you see it colored red then click on its name and the report like that will be produced for you:
http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteBasic&branch_IgniteTests=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv <http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests_IgniteBasic&branch_IgniteTests=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv>

—
Denis