Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/20 20:07:21 UTC

Welcome Mike Mueller as a new member of the Sling PMC

Hi all,

It is with utmost pleasure that I announce that the Apache Sling PMC
recently voted to invite Mike Müller as a new PMC member and he accepted.

Mike has been doing and is continuing to do a great job on all fronts
of Sling, most notably documentation and mentoring our new committer
Clemens Wyss. So his inclusion in the PMC is well deserved.

On behalf of the PMC, congratulations Mike and keep up the great work.

Regards
Felix

RE: Welcome Mike Mueller as a new member of the Sling PMC

Posted by Mike Müller <mi...@mysign.ch>.
Hi all

Thank you very much for the confidence you have in me.

best regards
mike

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...On behalf of the PMC, congratulations Mike and keep up the great work.

+1 !

-Bertrand

Re: Welcome Mike Mueller as a new member of the Sling PMC

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:07 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It is with utmost pleasure that I announce that the Apache Sling PMC
> recently voted to invite Mike Müller as a new PMC member and he accepted.
>
> Mike has been doing and is continuing to do a great job on all fronts
> of Sling, most notably documentation and mentoring our new committer
> Clemens Wyss. So his inclusion in the PMC is well deserved.

Absolutely. Welcome, Mike!

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway