Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by James Patrick Sigmon <jp...@ncsu.edu> on 2011/01/13 19:35:23 UTC

webpage components

Hey guys,

I have a VCL instance that I've been working on for a company.  However, before I came along they got the basic system setup (the webpage in particular).  The webpage doesn't seem to load some components quiet right.  For instance on the reservation screen, the image drop down list, is three separate boxes instead.

Re: webpage components

Posted by James Patrick Sigmon <jp...@ncsu.edu>.
Thanks Josh,

That did the trick.  Didn't even realize they missed this.  You saved me a lot of fruitless tinkering :)

For the mac mail client you can drag pictures into the email where you want them to show up, instead of just attachments.  I bet that's why it split it up when viewed from another mail service.  In the future I'll avoid this on the mailing list.

Thanks,

Patrick

Re: webpage components

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.