Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "Loureiro, Gil" <gi...@logica.com> on 2008/08/22 12:15:23 UTC

FtpLet concurrency

Hi all,

I've a doubt, how FTP Server calls the ftplet's in terms of concurrency (if a thread is created for each):

*	For multiple downloading/uploading files for one user?
*	For multiple concurrent users?

Thanks, regards,

Cumprimentos,

Loureiro, Gil

Document Engineering Manager

Document Services

Logica - Releasing your potential

Rua Particular da EDP (à rua cidade Goa nº11), 2685 Sacavém

Portugal

Mobile: +351 93 741 8888

Fax: +351 21 001 8251

E: gil.loureiro@logica.com <ma...@logica.com>

http://www.logica.com/portugal <http://www.logica.com/portugal>

Re: FtpLet concurrency

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Loureiro, Gil <gi...@logica.com> wrote:
> I've a doubt, how FTP Server calls the ftplet's in terms of concurrency (if
> a thread is created for each):
>
> For multiple downloading/uploading files for one user?

Ftplet will be called from multiple threads but not concurrently.

> For multiple concurrent users?

Ftplet will be called from multiple thread concurrently.

/niklas