Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/06 13:33:05 UTC

[WANTED] Anyone interested in maintain data quality with ZhaoHe

Hey guys,

Community are interested in data quality[1] which we added in version
3.0.0-alpha, and they give some advice/suggestion on it too. But
currently, only ZhaoHe maintains this part code and documentation. And
he sometimes be busy in his daily job so I think maybe we should find
someone who are willing to maintain together from data quality module
fans.

Anyone who using data quality module and want to improve code or
documentation is welcome to let us know in this mail thread

[1]: https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/dev/user_doc/guide/data-quality.html

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie