Posted to users@maven.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 14:54:57 UTC

Maven build source code which uses deprecated API

My source code using some deprecated API. When use mvn to build these code,
maven will have many warning or error for them. How can I disable maven to
check deprecated API?

thanks.

Re: Maven build source code which uses deprecated API

Posted by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com>.
No matter whether I set the value, the problem is still there. The deprecated
API I used is sun.misc.Perf.

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.