Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Oleg Krayushkin <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/03 15:59:59 UTC

Issue with Unexpected exception

Hi, about month ago I already asked about my problem here (with subject
"Error while read after upgrade from 2.2.7 to 3.0.8") and also at
stackoverflow <http://stackoverflow.com/q/39791419/2226888>. Unfortunately,
I still didn't find a solution.

It's "Unexpected exception" -- maybe it's a good idea to make an Issue with
it? ..or is it my mistake somewhere?

Thanks
--

Oleg Krayushkin

Re: Issue with Unexpected exception

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
From the trace, "Connection reset by peer" simply mean the client
disconnected, which isn't necessary a problem/abnormal per se (and if it
is, it sounds more like a client issue than anything else). That said, I'm
not sure why 3.0.8 log this at INFO now, as that's not really a problem, so
if you can reproduce on 3.0.9 too, feel free to open a JIRA ticket. That
said, it's kind of harmless unless you have other symptoms of something not
working.