Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Aj...@iflexsolutions.com on 2008/02/01 06:35:04 UTC

web service development using Axis 2

Hi Group,

I want to know is if there is anything fundamentally different in steps
while developing web services using axis2

I have developed some web services using axis 1.4 & migrate to axis 2.

The approach I have followed is to start with interface & use javatowsdl
& wsdltojava for generation of client-side & server-side code.

Also, I want to know the list of MIN jar files required as the axis 2
download comes with lot of jar files.

Thanks

Ajit

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,  does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

Re: web service development using Axis 2

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
See comments inline:

On Fri, Feb 1, 2008 at 11:05 AM, <Aj...@iflexsolutions.com> wrote:

>  Hi Group,
>

> I want to know is if there is anything fundamentally different in steps
> while developing web services using axis2
>
> I have developed some web services using axis 1.4 & migrate to axis 2.

This http://wso2.org/project/wsas/java/2.2/docs/user_guide.html#Deploy may
help you to gradually migrate from Axis1 services to Axis2 services.

See http://wso2.org/blog/afkham-azeez/3081 to get a set of minimal jars

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://azeez78.blogspot.com
http://www.wso2.org
GPG Fingerprint: 643F C2AF EB78 F886 40C9 B2A2 4AE2 C887 665E 0760