Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Cortes <dc...@fib.upc.edu> on 2005/08/11 19:46:21 UTC

Close searcher

Hi everybody,
I have several weeks fighting with Multisearcher and now I have a question:

When I have to call the method multisearcher.close()? before I have to
close all IndexSearchers that are included in multisearcher?
This question are produced because, I modify one index (my multisearcher
are composed by 6 Index) i don't know when and how I have to "refresh"
multisearcher (closeing and open another time)

Any advice using multisearcher was welcome. thks for all.

PD: I say fichting with Multisearcher, but really isn't true my problems
are produced because I don't use correctly. For all the people who wants
to work with a multisearcher I have to say that it is easy :D.