Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by domenic d <do...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/18 13:37:54 UTC

reconnect on exception

Hello,

I am using Apache CXF 2.1.3.12 along with Websphere 6.1 - this is more of a
WAS specific question, but I was hoping some one here may have run across
this before.  I am deploying web services that use Soap/JMS and in this case
all the JMS resources are deployed locally, but can also be deployed
remotely.  The JMS resources are all deployed using the Service Integration
Bus on WAS 6.1.  The JMS resources are a connection factory, request queue,
and response topic.  My question is that if the Service Integration Bus on
WAS is stopped and then restarted - should the reconnectOnException
reestablish connections for all the endpoints?  Currently, our services are
not reconnecting.  I have gotten the reconnectOnException to work using
other application servers, but for some reason it is not working on WAS 6.1
and I am pretty sure it is because of the Service Integration Bus on WAS.

Attaching my jmsconfig:

    <bean id="jmsConfig"
class="org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSConfiguration"
        p:connectionFactory-ref="jmsConnectionFactory"
        p:destinationResolver-ref="jmsJndiDestinationResolver"
        p:targetDestination="jms/SOAPRequestQueue"
        p:replyDestination="jms/SOAPResponseTopic"
        p:sessionTransacted="false"
        p:useJms11="true"
        p:messageType="byte"
        p:messageSelector="Selector='test'"
        p:reconnectOnException="true"
        p:recoveryInterval="1000"
        p:autoResolveDestination="true"/>

I am wrapping my connection in a SingleConnectionFactory:

    <bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
class="org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory">
        <property name="targetConnectionFactory">
            <bean
class="com.test.core.common.cxf.service.JmsConnectionFactory">
                <property name="jmsConnectionFactory"
value="jms/MyUnifiedConnectionFactory" />
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks,
Domenic