Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gergely Szak�ly <sz...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/25 13:39:43 UTC

Re: POM not downloaded from remote repository for patched plugin - SOLUTION

Hi,

Maria, -U did not help and it seems that ther problem is that in case
of this praticular plugin and only in case its POM file Maven tries
to download it only from the Central Maven directory and not from our
one. (The configuration is good because other plugins of ours are
working perfectly.)

The solution: I have to define the version of the plugin in the POM
file. If it is defined, the POM is downloaded and everything is fine.

Who understands...

Gergely