Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/04/22 06:24:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 10163 - incubator/spamassassin/trunk/t

Sorry about that.  I forgot to do a check-in of "." instead of "lib".
:-)

I also did a quick check on a PPC machine and the big-endian ordering
appears to be correct for the binary version too.  I didn't do a full
"make test" since web access is blocked on this machine and "svn" isn't
installed (so, I did a uuencode/uudecode of a gzipped SHA1.pm file, talk
about brain-damaged policies with no real benefit).

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan                     anti-spam (SpamAssassin), Linux,
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/    and open source consulting