Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/08 08:22:03 UTC

Continuum sends a online report link with localhost

Hi everyone,

In the build report email. It has a link with localhost, how can I configure
it to have actual hostname

Online report :
http://localhost:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/8/buildId/12

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: Continuum sends a online report link with localhost

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
use the web app to reconfigure your configuration ;-)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You must configure it in configuration screen (from menu)

Emmanuel