Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/11/11 12:24:29 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Flex guidelines RC3

Hi,

To vote in the guideline on voting as contained in this document (version 34) and make them the official guidelines.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Draft+Guidelines

Only minor changes from RC2.

The edit history can be seen here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpreviousversions.action?pageId=34839710

Voting is by 2/3rds Majority Approval and only PMC members votes are binding, but others are encouraged to vote and/or point out any issues with the document.

The vote is open for 72 hours or as long as needed and requires 3 +1 votes and twice as many +1 votes than -1 votes to be successful. If you see any issues with the document (even minor) please vote -1.

Note that once the guidelines  have been voted in they can be changed by a 2/3rds Majority Approval of PMC members.

Thanks,
Justin

[VOTE][RESULT] Apache Flex guidelines

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with 11 +1 binding votes.

+1 voters:
Nicholas Kwiatkowski
Maurice Amseliem
Jun Heider
Frederic Thomas
OmPrakash Muppiraia
Harbs
Gordon Smith
Alex Harui
Mark Kessier
Erik de Bruin
Justin Mclean

Do we need to notify the board we now have guidelines? Even if that just putting it in the next report?

Thanks,
Justin

RE: [VOTE] Apache Flex guidelines RC3

Posted by Gordon Smith <go...@adobe.com>.
+1 (binding)

Gordon

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
+1 binding

RE: [VOTE] Apache Flex guidelines RC3

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex guidelines RC3

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Nice job!

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

Harbs

RE: [VOTE] Apache Flex guidelines RC3

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Vote +1 (non binding)

Posted by Jun Heider <ju...@realeyes.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jun Heider <ju...@realeyes.com>.
On Nov 11, 2013, at 4:24 AM, Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> To vote in the guideline on voting as contained in this document (version 34) and make them the official guidelines.
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Draft+Guidelines

+0.5 (BInding) - The current version is 35. Also I see one change I would like to make, very small one:

In "Changing your Vote" Need to change "Only a person last vote counts in any total." to "Only a person's last vote counts in any total."

I think it looks good other than the above, and I also don't want the momentum to be lost on account of my nit-pickiness.

Posted by Mark Kessler <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
+1 (binding)