Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ignite Enthusiast <ig...@yahoo.com> on 2018/11/01 05:33:40 UTC

Does ignite provide a Comparator for Sort?

I am new to Apache ignite.  I have used HAzelcast extensively and one of the features I really liked about it is the Comparator that it provides on the Cache Entries.
Does Apache Ignite have one readily available? If not, is it in the works?

Re: Does ignite provide a Comparator for Sort?

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Yes, instead of utilizing custom comparators, just use "order by" clause in
your SQL query.

D.

Posted by Mikael <mi...@telia.com>.
Hi!