Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/14 15:57:17 UTC

Time to think about 3.4.0?

Hey guys,

There are quite a lot of things going on with Jakarta EE, we already have the first
JAX-RS 2.2 snapshots available [1], I am sure more specs will follow and publish their
snapshots very soon. I am wondering if it is a good time to start planning for 3.4.0?
What do you think guys?

[1] https://headcrashing.wordpress.com/2019/06/25/jax-rs-2-2-nightly-builds-available/

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Time to think about 3.4.0?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

Since master is on 3.4.x now (yeah!), I have created 2 Jenkins jobs for 3.3.x-fixes, [1] for JDK 1.8
and [2] for JDK 11. The master additionally has JDK13 and JDK14 (created a moment ago). Please
let me know if we need something else, I could create more jobs, thanks!

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-3.3.x-JDK18/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-3.3.x-JDK11/

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Time to think about 3.4.0?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Colm,

AFAIK, all artifacts are released, but not all projects have switched to the jakarta.*
packaging yet. I suspect the snapshots should be available shortly (like for JAX-RS 2.2
f.e.). Certainly +1 to make the releases. Thank you!

Re: Time to think about 3.4.0?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Time to think about 3.4.0?

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

No problem at all, done, updated to recent Microprofile OpenAPI spec/impl and rebased against
latest master. The branch is good to go :) Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Time to think about 3.4.0?

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.