Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bin Ni <ni...@xtime.com> on 2003/01/13 20:40:43 UTC

When and How to add a new encoding

Hi guys,

I have my xml ser/deser framework done already. Now I am trying to use AXIS as my WebService Engine. I have made it work on WebLogic 7.0. I have written an generic ser/deser as the bridge between my xml framework with AXIS Serialization framework. I registered my new types(ser/deser factories) in WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd as a part of the soap encoding. But it complains when generating the wsdl. So I am thinking if I should add my encoding or not. If I need, should I just register all my types as a new encoding or should I do something smarter? Can you gurus help me out?

Thanks and Rgds

Bin