Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2013/11/13 14:50:47 UTC

Getting started with V4 update

Hi,

With this mail I would like to inform everyone how things are progressing with V4.

We now have a repository: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-olingo-odata4.git
We have a build job: https://builds.apache.org/job/olingo-odata4/
We have some Jira issues as well as components for V4: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-62?jql=project%20%3D%20OLINGO%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22V4%200.1.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

To go on I would suggest getting a wiki where we can put documentation for example on the new module structure. This is in my opinion something which is still in discussion and updating the website every time we decide something new would be cumbersome.

WDYT about all this?

@Mentors: Can I request such a wiki at the infrastructure jira?

Best Regards,
Christian

Re: Getting started with V4 update

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Christian,

 To request a Wiki, follow the instructions on this page:
 https://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-action

 - Florian