Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by devang pandey <de...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/07 07:53:50 UTC

Airflow Worker - DAGs folder is pointing to Scheduler machines DAG bag

Hi All,

I am pretty new to Airflow and we are planning to use it at organisation
level for automations (mainly data-extraction pipelines).

I have setup an airflow cluster with one server and 2 VDI machines. Using
Airflow 1.10.9 , postgres , celery 4.4.0 and redis as message broker.

Thing is I am successfully able to run example dags on my cluster but when
trying to run my own dag - its gets scheduled and picked up by worker
machine but then fails with an error message "DAG ID could not found".

On taking a closer look I observed my worker machine while picking up the
task is passing a - sd parameter which is pointing to dag folder of my
scheduler machine / server .

*Things I can confirm:*

*1- DAG is present on all machines , master and worker machines inside
AIRFLOW_HOME/dags*
*2- Airflow worker config file points to local correct dag location.*

I tried multiple things but could not understand the issue. Please if you
provide suggestions.

Thank you,
Devang

Re: Airflow Worker - DAGs folder is pointing to Scheduler machines DAG bag

Posted by devang pandey <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for quick response, will try to keep the path identical . Thanks.

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.