Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/22 12:21:33 UTC

Commons Codec 1.3

Hi,

I have checked commons-codec 1.3. For reasons I do not know, the
ClientServerXmlRpcTest fails when invoked from within Ant. (The same
test works fine outside Ant.)

My personal believe is, that getting 2.0 out of the box is more
important. In other words, I suggest to defer the update to 2.1.

Jochen

Inside of a dog, its too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Re: Commons Codec 1.3

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
Strange, I'm using it in eclipse and didn't see any problem.