Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Waqar Sadiq <ws...@vitria.com> on 2000/09/12 21:27:42 UTC

Some samples

I am new to SOAP.  I have downloaded the source and built apache soap jars.
Can anyone tell mw where can I find some sample client and servers?

Waqar Sadiq
Vitria Technologies
13727 Noel Road
Tower 2, Suite 700
Dallas, TX 75240
Phone:   (972) 739-2450 x 126
Fax:       (972) 739-2465

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
You should have got the samples with your source download. Then you will have
to build a samples.jar ....
Regards - George

Re: Some samples

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.